Hello dear readers
First of all a big thank you to everyone who follow my blog. During the past year, I’ve been quite busy (changes in my professional life) so I didn’t have time to write as much as I would like to. I’m catching up during this new year time to announce the:
RT @newbk:New no charge! #SolidEdge student download: The power of Synchronous Technology for all students #FutureofCADToday #AwesomeValue
Wanted to know more
Fresh bake from the ST4 ovent.
Solid Edge is no more the best keep secret of the CAD industry.
Are you interested by Solid Edge?…Are you looking to buy Solid Edge?…You just bought Solid Edge?…
Or you are already member of the Solid Edge community from long time….?
solideadn ST4 est activé http://ow.ly/5hL9e participer en français #st4event #st4event_fr #solidedge #solidedge_fr
JasonNewell.NET Blog: Why you can’t miss the Solid Edge ST4 Launch Event…http://ow.ly/4HiUF
- Increase your productivity and the value you deliver to your company
- Pick up dozens of Solid Edge design tips and ideas
- Dig into Solid Edge features you may not have had time to explore
- Network and share design tips with fellow Solid Edge users from around the world
- Broaden your contacts with suppliers and potential new customers
- Get your hands on the latest software, Solid Edge ST4, and learn from the people who developed it.
- And most importantly: be part of shaping the future of Solid Edge!
- We will have great visit from Australia…. can you guess who will it be? ;-)
- There will be a welcome reception and networking opportunity on the evening of June 14th, 2011.
- Cost: Early bird registration will be $250/user through March 31st, 2011. After that registration will be $350/user.
- The event will be held at The Westin Huntsville (+1 (256) 428-2000). We have secured a special discounted rate for a limited number of event registrants. Book your hotel room now.
- Download the event guide for more details.
Welcome to the aCADemy http://ow.ly/mV7Qp powered by Solid Edge
#SEU13 OK Slowly we look back at this wonderful week first observation 20 000 people visit the blog http://ow.ly/mvvWc
Anyone can guess who is this #solidedge beta user – Answer is here http://ow.ly/m3xXp Meet him at #seu3
Anyone can guess who is this #SolidEdge beta user? http://ow.ly/lPmcs
En route to ST6 Creating Exploded Views of Assemblies ow.ly/kLPJf #solidedge #SESC ow.ly/i/1HBPD
En route to ST6 Tips for getting started ow.ly/kLPJf #solidedge #SESC ow.ly/i/1HBPD
En route to ST6 Part modeling workflow ow.ly/kLPJf #solidedge #SESC ow.ly/i/1HBPD
En route to ST6 Feature modeling ow.ly/kLPJf #solidedge #SESC ow.ly/i/1HBPD
#Solidedge community anyone willing to share some good tips with Kevan http://lnkd.in/m6X__h in preparation of its training
@sean_cresswell try this one http://ow.ly/lwxIZ not sure why the previous address was not generte correctly