A CAD smackdown — direct vs. parametric
On the Edge, the Solid Edge mechanical chronic of Cadalyst CAD site since 2003, propose a webcast Direct vs. Parametric Thurday February 24 2011
Register here Direct vs. Parametric Thurday February 24 2011
Join some of the mechanical CAD industry’s most knowledgeable (and opinionated) voices as they debate one of today’s existential technology questions: When, why and how to use direct and/or parametric modeling in your business.
Register for a free webinar to learn how the creators and proponents of these two very different approaches to defining products believe their technologies can change the world. Led by Cadalystcontributing editor and CAD guru Bill Fane, the panel of CAD technologists will debate the issues and take questions from attendees. Be there!!
Welcome and introduction
Panel discussion/debate on direct vs. parametric modeling
Bill Fane, Cadalyst contributing editor
• John Buchowski, vice president, Creo product development, PTC
• Ben Eadie, blogger and SolidWorks instructor, UsingSolidWorks.com
• John McCullough, vice president, product management, Kubotek
• Mike Payne, co-founder of SpaceClaim, SolidWorks and PTC
• Dan Staples, director of Solid Edge product development, Siemens PLM Software
• Carl White, director, digital design product management, Autodesk
Open Q&A, until all questions are answered
Register here: http://www.cadalystedge.com/podcast
No comments yet.