Solid Edge Student edition
Get and annual licence for 49.95 or a permanent one for 149.95
http://www.journeyed.com/item/Siemens/SOLID+EDGE/1457933 (one year licence)
http://www.journeyed.com/item/Siemens/SOLID+EDGE/100965801 (permament licence)
http://www.academicsuperstore.com/products/Siemens/SOLID+EDGE/1307801 (permanent license)
Please Note: There are no cancellations or refunds on this product.
Graduate knowing how to use the industry’s most complete history-free, feature-based 2D/3D CAD system, Solid Edge® software with synchronous technology.
This academic student version is built upon the award winning commercial version and includes much of the core functionality the engineering curriculum demands. Lean Solid Edge now and be better prepared to enter the job market.
- Assembly design
- Surfacing with Rapid Blue
- Complete part and sheet metal modeling
- Frame, piping, rigid or flexible tubing design
- Automatic 2D drawing creation
- Photorealistic rendering and animation
- Model revision control with view and markup tools
- Goal Seek for solving 2D free body diagrams
- Integrated tutorials
- Supported standards: ISO, ANSI, BSI, UNI, DIN or JIS
- Data translators for: DXF, DWG, SAT, IGES, STEP
- A annual 1 year license
- Microsoft Windows® XP Professional operating system (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows Vista® Business or Vista Enterprise operating system (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 (IE 6.0 minimum) At least 1 GB RAM (recommended: at least 2 GB RAM)
- A minimum of 1.7 GB of free disk space
- 65K Colors at 1024 x 768 (recommended: True 32-bit color at 1280 x 1024)
This product does not run on Windows 7
This software allows 1 install and the customer must supply the computer host ID upon purchase.
- No software transfers between computers are allowed. If the student changes computers they must purchase a new license.
- Student Edition licenses are not eligible to receive technical telephone support (GTAC). You can always connect to the Academic forum http://bbsnotes.ugs.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=139
Students who purchase a license through one of the two vendors will receive a license file with a sold-to and Webkey Access Code. That sold-to and Webkey Access Code will automatically create a Student limited
Webkey. Use it to visit the mention vbulletin forum.
Finding your HostID – If you have TCP/IP installed, run ipconfig/all from a Command Prompt window. Click Start, then Run, then type cmd in the text box. Type in ipconfig/all in the Command Prompt Windows. The 12-digit Physical Address is the same as MAC address.
No comments yet.